The NetPrro Partner Program invites prospective partners to enter into an agreement to offer a comprehensive portfolio of NetPrro Products and Services to their customers. Being a reputed IT company, NetPrro ensures commitment to building a successful, long-term relationship in the hope of delivering business rewards for each party.
Partner Program Levels
NetPrro Partner program consists of two partner tiers catering to the business models; Gold and Referral.
The Gold Partner level is comprised of companies that deliver a complete set of products and services to their customers utilising NetPrro Services.
- Presales & Post Sales Support
- Free demonstration of solutions
- Discounts on products and services
- Market development support
- Sales Presentation and demonstration support
Proactive promotion of NetPrro Services & Solutions
Commitment for appropriate level of business activity is set areas of expertise
The Referral Partner Program allows organisations to collect a commission for simply referring qualified prospects interested in NetPrro’s Products and Services. NetPrro manages all activities associated with closing the sales and providing customer billing and support.
This program will offer all Referral Partners and registered consultants the opportunity to earn a 15% lead referral fee for all qualified software leads that result in a NetPrro sale.
Before a Referral Partner can receive commission, certain criteria must be met:
- Referral Partners must have submitted a Referral Partner Application.
- Referral Partners must first register the lead with NetPrro.
- In order to avoid conflict, NetPrro must approve the lead.
- The approved lead must close within 6 months of the date of registration.
- Referral Partners are only eligible for commission during the life time billing of the referred customer.
For further information please contact our Partner Channel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free Call +1800-65-3339